Subject: Re: DTN2 and LTP (was Re: [dtn-users] DTN2 and 64-bit Linux)
From: Manikantan Ramadas <[email-masked]>
To: Darren Long <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:10:34 -0400
List-Id: discussion/answers list for users of the dtn reference implementation <dtn-users.mailman.dtnrg.org>

Hi Darren,

>
> Actually, in the work context, I've been wondering about allowing  
> the front end of a block's red part to be passed out to a waiting  
> LTP client instead of delaying notification until the entire red  
> part has been received.  Is there likely to be any support for  
> putting that in the LTP spec?
>

    You raise an interesting and valid point. But the ltp mailing  
list is probably the proper place to discuss this.. So, am moving it  
over there.. Shall CC you in on it..

- Mani.

--
"The quieter you become, the more you can hear." - Baba Ram Dass.
____________________________________________________________________

* Manikantan Ramadas * IRG, OU * http://irg.cs.ohiou.edu/~mramadas *
____________________________________________________________________