Subject: [dtn-users] error-please help

From: gokul nath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:15:21 +0530

Hello sir,

Thank you for your consistent support, I came out of that previous error.

Now while initializing the data base, I am getting some warning that "end
transaction not implemented" as shown in the following link.

http://i.imgur.com/v5FQF.png

Also,while running the daemon, I am getting some error related to the
warning as in the following link:

http://i.imgur.com/9pTUY.png

Due to these errors,while pinging the daemon also I am getting some error.
presently I am struggling with this problem. I am unable to proceed. Please
help me to overcome this problem?

Regards,
Gokulnath.M

---

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:37:25 +0000

Hi.

Read back through the archives of the dtn-users mailing list for the
last month or so, starting with this message:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dtn-users/current/msg01393.html
Then update to the latest changeset of Oasys (2287) rather than the
1.5.0 release (changeset 2281).

The 'errors' are not actually problems as it turns out but there is some
code in recent changesets to suppress the messages when they are not a
problem.

Regards,
Elwyn

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 13:15 +0530, gokul nath wrote:
> Now while initializing the data base, I am getting some warning that
> "end transaction not implemented" as shown in the following link.
> 
> Due to these errors,while pinging the daemon also I am getting some
> error. presently I am struggling with this problem. I am unable to
> proceed. Please help me to overcome this problem?
> 
> Regards,
> Gokulnath.M 
> _______________________________________________
> dtn-users mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-users