Subject: [dtn-users] Install dtn-2.9.0: error to compile oasys-1.6.0 with tcl8.6

From: "Yang, Yueli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:16:21 +0000

I noticed many of you have installed dtn-2.9.0 with oasys-1.6.0 and tcl8.6. Does any of you experienced the following compile errors? How did you fixed?

Yueli Yang
Boeing Research & Technology
Seattle DC 9-08.4, 4D13-1.2, MC: 4C-78
Phone - 425-373-7132, FAX: 206-544-6757

cd oasys-1.6.0
./configure -C --with-tclver=8.6 --with-dbver=6.0 --with-xerces-c
make
…..
g++ -g -fno-inline  -fPIC -DPIC -MMD -MP -MT "tclcmd/TclCommand.o tclcmd/TclCommand.E"  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I. -I. -I/home/yueli/dtn/oasys-1.6.0 -I./ext -I/usr/include/tcl8.6  -Wall -W -Wcast-align  -c tclcmd/TclCommand.cc -o tclcmd/TclCommand.o
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜int oasys::TclCommandInterp::do_init(const char*, bool)â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:73:35: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜resultâ€™
                          interp_->result);
                                   ^
In file included from tclcmd/../util/StringBuffer.h:24:0,
                 from tclcmd/TclCommand.h:33,
                 from tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:22:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:102:60: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜resultâ€™
         log_err("error in init commands: \"%s\"", interp_->result);
                                                            ^
tclcmd/../util/../debug/Log.h:598:37: note: in definition of macro â€˜log_errâ€™
       this->logf(oasys::LOG_ERR, ## args) : 0)
                                     ^
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜int oasys::TclCommandInterp::exec_file(const char*)â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:166:23: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜errorLineâ€™
              interp_->errorLine, Tcl_GetStringResult(interp_),
                       ^
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜int oasys::TclCommandInterp::exec_command(const char*)â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:196:23: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜errorLineâ€™
              interp_->errorLine, Tcl_GetStringResult(interp_),
                       ^
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜int oasys::TclCommandInterp::exec_command(int, Tcl_Obj**)â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:214:23: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜errorLineâ€™
              interp_->errorLine, Tcl_GetStringResult(interp_),
                       ^
In file included from tclcmd/../util/StringBuffer.h:24:0,
                 from tclcmd/TclCommand.h:33,
                 from tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:22:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜void oasys::TclCommandInterp::set_command_logpath()â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:228:26: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜resultâ€™
                 interp_->result);
                          ^
tclcmd/../util/../debug/Log.h:598:37: note: in definition of macro â€˜log_errâ€™
       this->logf(oasys::LOG_ERR, ## args) : 0)
                                     ^
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜void oasys::TclCommandInterp::command_server(const char*, in_addr_t, u_int16_t)â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:243:26: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜resultâ€™
                 interp_->result);
                          ^
tclcmd/../util/../debug/Log.h:598:37: note: in definition of macro â€˜log_errâ€™
       this->logf(oasys::LOG_ERR, ## args) : 0)
                                     ^
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜void oasys::TclCommandInterp::command_loop(const char*)â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:259:63: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜resultâ€™
         log_err("tcl error in command_loop: \"%s\"", interp_->result);
                                                               ^
tclcmd/../util/../debug/Log.h:598:37: note: in definition of macro â€˜log_errâ€™
       this->logf(oasys::LOG_ERR, ## args) : 0)
                                     ^
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜void oasys::TclCommandInterp::event_loop()â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:269:61: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜resultâ€™
         log_err("tcl error in event_loop: \"%s\"", interp_->result);
                                                             ^
tclcmd/../util/../debug/Log.h:598:37: note: in definition of macro â€˜log_errâ€™
       this->logf(oasys::LOG_ERR, ## args) : 0)
                                     ^
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc: In member function â€˜void oasys::TclCommandInterp::exit_event_loop()â€™:
tclcmd/TclCommand.cc:278:61: error: â€˜Tcl_Interpâ€™ has no member named â€˜resultâ€™
         log_err("tcl error in event_loop: \"%s\"", interp_->result);
                                                             ^
tclcmd/../util/../debug/Log.h:598:37: note: in definition of macro â€˜log_errâ€™
       this->logf(oasys::LOG_ERR, ## args) : 0)
                                     ^
make: *** [tclcmd/TclCommand.o] Error 1

---

From: Sergio Correia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:02:28 -0300

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Yang, Yueli <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I noticed many of you have installed dtn-2.9.0 with oasys-1.6.0 and tcl8.6.
> Does any of you experienced the following compile errors? How did you fixed?
>

try the patch available at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dtn-users/current/msg01663.html.

Best Regards,
Sergio