Subject: [dtn] DTN IETF Mailing List Now Active (was: RE: IETF90 DTN BoF Status)

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:03:57 +0000

Hello,

The DTN IETF mailing list is now active. All further discussion on organizing a BoF for
IETF90 will be conducted on this list:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn

Please join the list today if you have not already done so. Tomorrow, we will post an
introductory message including the draft working group charter and proposed BoF
agenda for discussion.

Thanks - Fred
[email-masked]

From: dtn-interest [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Templin, Fred L
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 7:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn-interest] IETF90 DTN BoF Status

Hello,

Regarding the proposed DTN BoF for IETF90, I have been in communication with the
Transport Area ADs and they are giving serious consideration to the request. The ADs
are aware of the BoF request deadlines, and have indicated that they would like to
form a new mailing list specifically for further discussion regarding the BoF. I will
post again with more information as I receive further updates from the ADs.

Thanks - Fred
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>