Subject: [dtn] DTN BoF Meetecho archive

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-LCA0)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:20:06 +0000

Was the DTN BoF Meetecho recorded/archived.  I cannot find it.  I find others:

http://ietf90.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions

Will

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:44:06 -0400

Hi Will,

> http://ietf90.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions

The Meetecho team currently has been able to archive through the Monday
sessions.  A quick chat with one of the Meetecho folks indicates that
more recordings will go up in due time.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:50:34 +0000

All I see at the link you offered was recordings from Sunday and Monday - nothing
posted for Tues-Thurs yet.

We requested Meetecho services the same as for any working meeting, and my
understanding was that the service was available for those who attended remotely.
I don't know whether a recording will be forthcoming, but we did our best to
schedule the service.

Thanks - Fred

From: dtn [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ivancic, William D. (GRC-LCA0)
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn] DTN BoF Meetecho archive

Will

---

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-LCA0)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:58:14 +0000

I was just informed the recording should be up in a few days.

Will