Subject: [dtn] Remote conferencing for DTN BoF

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:39:30 +0000

We have arranged for Jabber and Meetecho remote conferencing services
for the DTN BoF scheduled for 1520-1650 EDT on Wed. July 23rd.

To enter the Jabber room, navigate to the following link:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/90/

Then scroll down until you locate the dtnwg session entry and click
on the litte red "reverse-C" shaped icon to enter the jabber room.

To join the Meetecho session, navigate to the following link:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/remote-participation.html#Meetecho

Then scroll through the "Meetecho @ IETF90" window until you locate
the dtnwg session and click on the link to start Meetecho.

Thanks - Fred
[email-masked]

---

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-LCA0)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:18:43 +0000

Just so you don't have to search you emails, here is Fred's post on remote
access.

Will

On 7/15/14 11:39 AM, "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>dtn mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn