Subject: [dtn] dtn use cases

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 09:05:44 -0500

Martin,
  the working group has come to the following list of DTN use cases:

https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dtn/trac/wiki/DtnUseCases

Given that IETF week is fast approaching, it would be useful if you 
could provide us with what you perceived as next steps. To me, based on 
those use cases, we would prioritise the work items that we identified 
last fall and then transform these into milestones and documents titles. 
Then update the milestones of the charter and start working on specs. 
However, we need your ok to proceed.

Regards, Marc.

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:03:18 +0100

Hi all in the WG, Marc,

Thanks for putting together the list of use cases and what work items 
related to these use cases!

Please prioritise these items before or at the upcoming IETF meeting and 
we can move forward with the milestones.

Thank you all!

   Martin

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:58:46 -0400

Le 2015-03-10 02:03, Martin Stiemerling a écrit :
> Please prioritise these items before or at the upcoming IETF meeting 
> and we can move forward with the milestones.
ok. thanks.

- the list of work items from last fall is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dtn/current/msg00418.html

Would people interested _and_ have time authoring/editing documents 
related to the work items contact the co-chairs offline 
([email-masked]), so that we can start defining the 
appropriate milestones/documents?

Regards, Marc.