Subject: [dtn] PROPHET routing in DTN2

From: Ahmad Zainudin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:57:08 +0700

dear all,
i have a problem in running prophet routing in dtn2. the error message is :

[1444965180.865884 /dtn/bundle/actions critical] error updating bundle 1 in
data store!!
[1444965180.866078 /dtn/storage/bundles error] update(1): bundle doesn't
exist in table
[1444965180.866212 /dtn/bundle/actions critical] error updating bundle 1 in
data store!!
[1444965180.943457 /dtn/storage/bundles error] update(3): bundle doesn't
exist in table
[1444965180.943619 /dtn/bundle/actions critical] error updating bundle 3 in
data store!!
[1444965180.943667 /dtn/storage/bundles error] update(3): bundle doesn't
exist in table
[1444965180.943695 /dtn/bundle/actions critical] error updating bundle 3 in
data store!!

what is the solution of my problem,
need help

Thanks,
Zai