Subject: [dtn] Solve problem between Christians, Muslims and Jewish in the world

From: "V.Mohamed Ali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:22:24 +0530

Solve problem between Christians, Muslims and Jewish in the world
Hello,
It is seen from Revelation chapter 17:7 as follows 17:7  And the angel said
to me, Why were you surprised? I will make clear to you the secret of the
woman, and of the beast on which she is seated, which has the seven heads
and the ten horns. against which the entrance of the European parliament
the secret of the woman, and of the beast on which she is seated and the
same is reflected  bad symbol against entire European Countries. why it was
not deleted in the interest of my Christians brothers and sisters who are
living in the European countries.

We are informing you in the interest of BUILDING RELATIONS AND BREAKING
BARRIERS between Jewish, Christians and the Muslims in the world for the
following reasons.
           In the Quran verses 7:137 and 167 may kindly read and record as
follows.
          137. And We made the people who were considered weak to inherit
the eastern parts of the land and the western parts thereof which We have
blessed. And the fair Word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of
Israel, because of their endurance. And We destroyed completely all the
great works and buildings which Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his people erected.
  167. And (remember) when your Lord declared that He would certainly keep
on sending against them (i.e. the Jews), till the Day of Resurrection,
those who would afflict them with a humiliating torment. Verily, your Lord
is Quick in Retribution (for the disobedient, wicked) and certainly He is
Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (for the obedient and those who beg Allah's
Forgiveness).
                     Its rather unfortunate that Israel Government failed
to approach the UN  council and all other countries in the world to declare
Palestinian as a State in the Israel in view of the  Quran verses 7:137  in
the interest of  unity in the world.
                     Besides,Quran verse 7:167 is similar to  Zechariah
verse 12:2 may look into by all the Jewish in the world.
                                    www.goldenduas.com
      BUILDING RELATIONS AND BREAKING BARRIERS
     All the Jewish, Christians and Muslims in the
world ought to have followed old testament and quran
on the reasons that we are all the follows of our prophet
Abraham who is our father of all the Nations. prophet Abraham
God is one to all the Nations and all the Religious.It cannot said
that Allah is seprate and Abraham, Jesus and Moses God is seprate.
     It is pertinent to note that Genesis verse 16:12,Zechariah 12:2 and
Psalms
verse 83 are relating to Jewish, but not relating to Christians
the aforesaid verses are came into force, When no Christians
and Muslims were lived and it cannot said that two verses are
indicated to the Muslims by the Christians. As a matter of fact,
between Christians and Muslims, there is no co-operations.
     In support of the above verses every Christians can
interpert Zechariah verse which is relating to Jewish and
Isreal and Palestine.
     Every Christians can look into the matter in the interest
Co-operation between Christians and Muslims in the world.
      Praise the lord
V.Mohamed Ali
Research Associates of International development
Sakkimangalam,Madurai,
Tamilnadu,India- 625201
phone no: +919486376184