Subject: [dtn] Fwd: WebEx meeting invitation: DTN Interim Meeting

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 12:12:56 -0400

Hello,
  please find webex info for our dtn interim meeting, sept 28th, 10h00, 
Eastern. Agenda to follow.

Regards, Marc.

Subject: (Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: DTN Interim Meeting
From: DTN Working Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 15:44:34 +0000 (GMT)
List-Id: <[email-masked]>

You can forward this invitation to others.  

Hello,

DTN Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

DTN Interim Meeting
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 643 605 927 
Meeting password: M9cCmdpA

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcd7fa7d765ed4f18e84999fe2e863a31

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb4b1ee3ebb7d4d5583007a297c619591

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.