Subject: [dtn] IETF 97

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:38:57 +0000

Hi All,

As IETF 97 approaches, it's time to form an agenda, and this is your
chance to put forward any suggestions you may have for items.

I know that we have skipped over the AMA/AMP work at the last IETF and
the interim meeting, so I would like someone to present something about
it, Ed?

I would also be interested in hearing something about progress on the
TCP-CL, Brian?

A BP-bis progress update might be worthwhile as well, Scott?

As always, if anyone else has anything they wish to present, or
discuss, please let Marc or I know.

For your reference: the preliminary agenda has the DTN WG booked for
Tuesday afternoon, 15:50-18:00.

Please send agenda suggestions to [email-masked] or discuss
options on this list.

Regards,

Rick

---

From: "Burleigh, Scott C (312B)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:55:01 +0000

Hi, Rick.  I am working on another edition of the bpbis I-D, responding to the resolutions coming out of our interim meeting, and plan to post it before the deadline.  I'd like to have some time to review it; maybe 20 minutes?

Scott
________________________________________
From: dtn [[email-masked]] on behalf of Rick Taylor [[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn] IETF 97

Hi All,

Regards,

Rick
_______________________________________________
dtn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn

---

From: Brian Sipos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:40:06 +0000

Rick,

As you likely noticed I have updated TCPCLv4 I-D to include written comments from Joerg and conclusions from the interim IETF.

There may still be some editorial nits to fix up, but I believe that it is pretty close to ready. I can summarize the changes and current state for next IETF. If possible to reserve 20-30 minutes I think that should be enough to settle out any last changes. I could also discuss a working demo implementation if there is interest.

________________________________
From: dtn <[email-masked]> on behalf of Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 10:38:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn] IETF 97

Hi All,

Regards,

Rick

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 09:53:20 -0400

On 20 Oct 2016, at 9:40, Brian Sipos wrote:

> Rick,
>
> As you likely noticed I have updated TCPCLv4 I-D to include written 
> comments from Joerg and conclusions from the interim IETF.
>
> There may still be some editorial nits to fix up, but I believe that 
> it is pretty close to ready. I can summarize the changes and current 
> state for next IETF. If possible to reserve 20-30 minutes I think that 
> should be enough to settle out any last changes. I could also discuss 
> a working demo implementation if there is interest.

demo can be cool, but should not take any wg time. So I suggest that if 
the wg meeting is finished before the end of the time allocated, then we 
can consider the demo. If we have no remaining time, then the demo can 
be done after the meeting on the side. If that happens, then at the end 
of the meeting, please take the mike and announce the demo and location 
(could be just outside, or even in the room if no other wg/meeting 
happens.

Regards, marc.

---

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:35:17 +0000

Hi Brian,

Thanks for that.  Hopefully everyone can have a good look at it prior
to Seoul.

I'll put you on the agenda.

To the WG: Is there general interest in discussing a working demo? I'm
not sure whether we have time to get too deep into it during the WG
meeting, but we can certainly try to arrange a break-out session if
there is interest?

Cheers,

Rick

On Thu, 2016-10-20 at 13:40 +0000, Brian Sipos wrote:
> state for next IETF. If possible to reserve 20-30 minutes I think
> that should be enough to settle out any last changes. I could also
> discuss a working demo implementation if there is interest.