Subject: [EAI] Interoperability Workshop at IETF 72 in Dublin

From: Derek Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:29:32 -0400

For all those interested in interoperability testing, discussion of 
testing plans, and reporting on interoperability testing results at the 
Dublin IETF conference, it would be really nice to see a room full of 
implementors sharing they're experiences together on this.

It doesn't have to be a formal event but it would be good if you could 
have a date and time scheduled for this at the conference. Anyone 
wishing to collaborate is free to attend.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further ideas.

Derek Williams
Afilias Canada
_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: "Jaeyoun Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 08:19:21 +0900

Dear Williams,

I am very interested in interoperability testing. NIDA just started
working on EAI implementation.

We have already setup a web-based email client for that. You can check
it out at http://mail.테스트.kr or http://mail.cslab.kr

My Korean email address is [email-masked]. (ALT ASCII address is
[email-masked])

Any date and time will be okay for me if there is no schedule conflict
with other DNS related meetings such as dnsop and dnsext.

Regards,
Jaeyoun Kim
KRNIC, NIDA