Subject: [EAI] WG LAST CALL for draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-09

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:14:38 +0200

This is the (hopefully final) Last Call for draft-ietf-eai-downgrade.

We had an earlier Last call on version -07, from June 17 to July 1; in 
accordance with IETF tradition, this Last Call is ONE WEEK long, and is 
intended ONLY to measure:

- Whether the group is satisified with the resolution of comments raised 
during the first WG Last Call (none were raised on the list, but one 
issue was raised in Dublin)
- Whether the group is satisfied with other changes that have occured 
between the -07 and the -09 version.

As usual:
- if you wish to raise an issue with the document, send a mail to the WG 
list with the word "ISSUE:" in the subject line. If you wish to raise 
two issues, send two messages.
- if you have editorial comments to make, please send them directly to 
the authors and to the WG chairs.

This Last Call ends on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2008, at 12:00 GMT. After 
this date, and after resolution of any issues raised, the document will 
be forwarded to the IESG for publication.

                       Harald, for the chairs

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima