Subject: [eap] Tentative EAP WG agenda for IETF 55, Take 5

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:29:45 -0800 (PST)

Extensible Authentication Protocol WG (EAP)
IETF 55, Atlanta, GA

CHAIRS:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, November 18 1530 - 1730

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Bluesheets
Minutes
Document Status

EAP Design Team Report, Jari Arkko (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-esteem-00.txt

IEEE 802.1aa D4 reconciliation, Paul Congdon (5 minutes)
http://www.ieee802.org/1/mirror/8021/aa-drafts/d4/802-1aa-d4.pdf
username: p8021
password: go_wildcats

RFC 2284bis Open issues, Bernard Aboba (15 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-07.txt

EAP TLV method, Glen Zorn (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hiller-eap-tlv-00.txt

EAP state machine, Bryan Payne & Nick Petroni (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-01.ps
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-01.txt

EAP state machine, John Vollbrecht (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-esteem-00.txt

EAP Security

EAP Binding Problem, V. Lortz (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-00.txt

EAP Binding Problem, H. Haverinen (10 minutes)
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~asokan/research/mitm.html

EAP keying problem, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-03.txt

EAP key distribution, Jesse Walker (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-aaa-key-distribution-00.txt

EAP security claims, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-eap-eval-00.txt

Tuesday November 19 1700-1800

EAP Methods

Smart card support, Pascal Urien (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-00.txt

EAP SIM, Henry Haverinen (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-07.txt

EAP AKA, Henry Haverinen (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-aka-06.txt

EAP Roadmap

EAP IANA considerations, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-eap-iana-02.txt

EAP Roadmap Discussion (10 minutes)