Subject: [eap] Strawman agenda for IETF 55, Take 4

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:12:40 -0800 (PST)

Here is take 4 of a strawman agenda for the EAP WG meetings at IETF 55.
Additions/deletions/comments welcome.

Extensible Authentication Protocol WG (EAP)
IETF 55, Atlanta, GA

CHAIRS:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, November 18 1530 - 1730

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Bluesheets and Minutes
Document Status

EAP Design Team Report, Jari Arkko (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-esteem-00.txt

IEEE 802.1aa D4 reconciliation, Paul Congdon (10 minutes)
http://www.ieee802.org/1/mirror/8021/aa-drafts/d4/802-1aa-d4.pdf
username: p8021
password: go_wildcats

RFC 2284bis Open issues, Bernard Aboba (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-07.txt

EAP state machine, Bryan Payne & Nick Petroni (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-00.txt

EAP state machine, John Vollbrecht (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-esteem-00.txt

EAP Security

EAP keying problem, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-03.txt

EAP Binding Problem, V. Lortz (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-00.txt

EAP Binding Problem, H. Haverinen (10 minutes)
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~asokan/research/mitm.html

EAP TLV method, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hiller-eap-tlv-00.txt

EAP security claims, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-eap-eval-00.txt

Tuesday November 19 1700-1800

EAP security (cont'd)

EAP key distribution, Jesse Walker (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-aaa-key-distribution-00.txt

EAP IANA considerations, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)

EAP Roadmap Discussion (10 minutes)

Methods (30 minutes)

Short (!!) method presentations can go here. Presentations should focus on
RFC 2284bis issues encountered during method development, such as usage of
NAK/Notification/Identity, uses of sequences or tunnels, acknowledge &
protected success/failure, security issues, etc. If you want to present,
please send mail to the Jari or Bernard.