Subject: [eap] Strawman agenda for IETF 55, Take 2

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:31:14 -0800 (PST)

Here is take 2 of a strawman agenda for the EAP WG meetings at IETF 55.
Additions/deletions/comments welcome.

Extensible Authentication Protocol WG (EAP)
IETF 55, Atlanta, GA

CHAIRS:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, November 18 1530 - 1730

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Bluesheets and Minutes
Document Status
Interoperability report

RFC 2284bis Open issues, Bernard Aboba (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-rfc2284bis-07.txt

EAP IANA considerations, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-eap-iana-02.txt

RFC 2869bis Open issues, Bernard Aboba (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-03.txt

IEEE 802.1aa reconciliation, Paul Congdon (20 minutes)
http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/802.1aa.html
Userid: p8021
Password: go_wildcats

EAP Design Team report, Jari Arkko (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-esteem-00.txt

EAP state machine, Bryan Payne & Nick Petroni, John Vollbrecht (30
     minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-esteem-00.txt

Tuesday, November 19 0900-1130

EAP security

EAP security claims, Glen Zorn (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-eap-eval-00.txt

EAP keying problem, Bernard Aboba (15 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-03.txt

EAP Binding Problem, V. Lortz, H. Haverinen (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-00.txt
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~asokan/research/mitm.html

EAP key distribution, Jesse Walker (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-aaa-key-distribution-01.txt

Methods (60 minutes)

Short (!!) method presentations can go here. Presentations should focus on
RFC 2284bis issues encountered during method development, such as usage of
NAK/Notification/Identity, uses of sequences or tunnels, acknowledge &
protected success/failure, security issues, etc.

Roadmap discussion (15 minutes)