Subject: [eap] Methods?

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:08:23 -0800 (PST)

We had reserved some time on the IETF 55 agenda for methods discussion.
The intention was to provide space for SHORT (e.g. 2-3 minute)
presentations on EAP methods. The intent is to provide some basic
information on the method, plus problems or questions
encountered relative to RFC 2284.

So far, we don't have any takers. If you're interested in presenting, send
mail.

---

From: [email-masked] (Luca Salgarelli)
Date: 08 Nov 2002 14:03:15 -0500

Bernard,

I thought that we also would reserve some time to discuss the fact that
EAP methods are not in the current charter. Can we do that?

Thanks
Luca

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 10:08, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> eap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:24:13 -0800 (PST)

Yes, time is set aside for that under "Roadmap".