Subject: [eap] Wireless LAN Certificate Extensions to PS (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:22:37 -0800 (PST)

FYI, this may be of interest to EAP WG members, since this draft
affects the contents of certificates used in EAP TLS (RFC 2716).

====================================================================

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: Last Call: Wireless LAN Certificate Extensions and Attributes to
Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:31:56 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IESG has received a request from the Public-Key Infrastructure
(X.509) Working Group to consider Wireless LAN Certificate Extensions
and Attributes <draft-ietf-pkix-wlan-extns-03.txt> as a Proposed
Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2002-12-16.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-wlan-extns-03.txt