Subject: Custom-Marketing

From: "Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 06:24:32 +0800

To [email-masked]:

Email is the best promote tool.

We offer Online Marketing with quality service.

1. Target Email list

We can provide target email list you need, which are compiled 
only on your order. We will customize your client email list.

* We have millions of lists in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Target list for you

We can send your email message to your target clients! We will
customize your email list and send your message for you.

Our site: www.marketingforus.com

* We also offer Web Hosting & mail server.

Regards!

Jason
Marketing Support
[email-masked]

No.Thanks: [email-masked]?subject=[email-masked]