Subject: [eap] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-11.txt

From: "Adrangi, Farid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:49:50 -0800

Hi Everyone,
In this version, we have done some editorial fixes through out the
document and addressed issues brought up during IESG review.  
** Editorial changes are summarized in
http://mng.ctgisp.com/IETF/EAP/Network%20Selection/Editorial_changes.txt
** List of issues with their resolutions are summarized in
http://mng.ctgisp.com/IETF/EAP/Network%20Selection/issues-1.txt
Thanks,
Farid 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 8:04 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-11.txt
> 
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
> Internet-Drafts directories.
> 
> 
> 	Title		: Identity selection hints for 
> Extensible Authentication 
> 			  Protocol (EAP)
> 	Author(s)	: F. Adrangi, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-11.txt
> 	Pages		: 13
> 	Date		: 2005-3-25
> 	
> The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is defined in RFC 3748.
>    This document defines a mechanism that allows an access network to
>    provide identity selection hints to an EAP peer.  The purpose is to
>    assist the EAP peer in selecting an appropriate Network Access
>    Identifier (NAI) when there is no direct roaming 
> relationship between
>    the access network and the peer's home network.  In this case,
>    authentication is typically accomplished via a mediating 
> network such
>    as a roaming consortium or broker.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-
discovery-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:08:28 -0800 (PST)

As I recall there was a discussion relating to the appropriate
applicability statement that should be attached to this document.

Have we come to agreement on what the applicability statement should be?

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap