Subject: [eap] EAP agenda for thursday, take 3

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 04:57:59 +0200

Extensible Authentication Protocol WG (eap)

 Thursday, March 10, 2005
 0900 - 1130
 ===================================
 Room Rochester

 CHAIRS: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
         Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>

 AGENDA:

Preliminaries (chairs), 10 min
   Blue Sheets
   Minute Takers
   Agenda Bashing
   Document Status
     See also http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

Keying framework discussion (Bernard Aboba), 50 min
Goal: Discuss issues
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-05.txt

Network selection update (Farid Adrangi), 10 min
Goal: Update on IETF last call issues
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-10.txt

Methods -- Part 1 (30 min)
Goal: Anything that needs to be adopted by the WG? Roadmap for IETF
methods work.

- EAP PAX (Charles Clancy), 10 min
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy/eap-pax/draft-clancy-eap-pax-02.txt

- EAP Channel Binding Extension (Pasi Eronen/Jari Arkko), 5 min
  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-eap-service-identity-auth-01.txt

- EAP IKEv2, EAP PSK (Hannes Tschofenig), 5 min
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-05.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bersani-eap-psk-07.txt

- Discussion (chairs/ADs) 10 min

Methods -- Part 2 (35 min)
Goal: For information or IANA allocations/expert reviews being requested

- EAP and trusted computing group (John Vollbrecht), 10 min

- EAP TTLS (Paul Funk), 10 min
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v0-00.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-funk-eap-ttls-v1-00.txt

- EAP POTP (Dave Mitton), 10 min
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-eap-potp-00.txt

- EAP Smartcard (Pascal Urien), 5 min
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-type-01.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-07.txt

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap