Subject: CCMI monday my face apart.

From: "Ronny Nixon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 04:27:44 -0480

Daily Wall Street Traders Report

BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON CCMI !!!

DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY, PLACE CCMI ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indices bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money. But if you invest in the wrong sector, you
could easily lose 25%-35% or more!

This one is ready to Explode!!!

As a sophisticated investor you understand-TIMING IS EVERYTHING!!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: CCMI !!!

Trade Alert: MONDAY, September 18, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: COMPLETE CARE MEDICAL INC
Ticker: CCMI
Current Price:  $0.018
Target Price:  $0.95
Recommendation: STRONG~BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
low. Big play this MONDAY morning! Put CCMI on your
radar now and reap the benefits early.

HOUSTON, TX, Sep 13, 2006 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Complete Care Medical,
Inc. (PINKSHEETS: CCMI) announced the launch of the first phase of their new
advertising campaign. The first phase of the campaign will be print
advertising in the Chicago Tribune and the Chicago Sun Times beginning next
week, targeting consumers in need of CCMI's new urology products in the
Greater Chicago Area.

"We chose the Chicago area to launch the advertising campaign for our new
line of urology products and services due to the fact that this is the third
largest market in the country and there are 75,000 to 100,000 people who can
immediately benefit. With each new patient we will generate $17,000 per year
in annually recurring revenue with significant profit margins. We expect
this campaign to generate 1,000 to 1,500 new patients for CCMI within the
next twelve months, resulting in a nearly 50% increase in revenue," said
J.P. Monteverde III, President and CEO of Complete Care Medical, Inc.

Complete Care Medical, Inc. is goal oriented to provide cost effective
direct-to-consumer medical products and services that maximize revenue
opportunities for its partners and shareholders. The company is currently
working on launching new divisions designated to deal with disease specific
illnesses in the United States and South America.

     ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, September 18,
2006!!!

                     TRADE SMART AND ENJOY THE RIDE