Subject: WEDNESDAY.HBID.literacy programs

From: "Emerson Nickerson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:34:40 -0060{SET:debug=16}

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Spam: Not detected

__________________STOCK A LERT************************

HOT BRANDS INC (HBID)

Stock Symbol: HBID

Current price: 0.35$
Target price: 0.9$

IS MOMENTUM STARTING TO BUILD FOR THIS STOCK? LOOK AT THE ACTION=20
WEDNESDAY. WILL THURSDAY BE HUGE?

RECENT NEWS: Go Read the Full Story Now!

Gold & Silver Minerals, LLC Initiates Report on Nevada Mineral Property

Las Vegas, NV- (OTC:HBID.PK) =96 Gold & Silver Minerals, a Nevada=20
corporation (the =93Company=94) trading as Hot Brands, 

Inc., today announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to=20
prepare an evaluation of a mineral property 
offered to the Company.  The evaluation will be detailed in a format=20
similar to that of the National Instrument 43-101 

Technical Report common in the industry.  National Instrument 43-101=20
provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral 
projects.  A NI43-101 report is written usually by a geologist or mining=20
engineer, who has experience in valuing mineral 
deposits and mining projects. We expect the report to be completed and=20
available mid-September.

THE ALERT IS FOR WEDNESDAY!

Don't miss that chance.

______________________________________________________________