Subject: Dear Valued Member

From: "Webmail Account" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:33:27 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Valued Member,

Due to the congestion in all webmail! users Accounts,

webmail! would be shutting down all unused Accounts. In order to avoid the
deactivation of your account, you will have to confirm your e-mail by
filling out your Login Info below by clicking the reply button.

The personal information requested are for the safety of your webmail!
Account. Please LEAVE all information requested.

Full name:..............
User-name:..............
Password:...............
Confirm Password:.......
Date Of Birth:..........

After you must have followed the instructions in the sheet, your webmail!
Account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Thank you for your usual co-operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Webmail! Customer Care Case number: 7740147

Property: Account Security.