Subject: Call anywhere, anytime (US) 2.9 cents per min!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 22:22:50 -0500

* * * * * * * For The First Time in Telecom History * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It Too! * * * * * * 

* * * * * * * * * * * The Best of Both Worlds! * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * 2.9 Cents per Minute Long Distance * * * * * * * * *

                             OR

* * * * * * * UNLIMITED FLAT RATE LONG DISTANCE * * * * * * * *

********************  YOU MAKE THE CALL!   ********************** 

No Credit Check! No Contracts or long Term Obligations! No More
"Local Long Distance" Calling! No Fine Print, or Hidden Fees!
No Changing Carriers! Just TALK as much as you want with these 
incredible low rates 2.9 cents a minute or Flate Rate  

* * * * * * * * * * * ABSOLUTELY NO GIMMICKS  * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * ACTIVATION IN 48 HOURS * * * * * * * * * * 

FOR MORE INFORMATION: on our 2.9 cents a minute Long Distance
OR our Unlimited Long Distance click on the hyperlink below and 
mailto: [email-masked].=Type more info in the subjct box.    

To unsubscribe:[email-masked]