Subject: [mplsissues] What's your definition?

From: "telecomtodd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:57:58 -0000

I received an invite to this group.  What is your definition of 
MPLS?  I have no idea what this is about.

Todd Ellis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/26EolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "gnaganab" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 23:53:49 -0000

HI Todd, Then, I am sure you are wrongly invited:-( Try
rfc3031(ietf.org/rfc/rfc3031.txt) to start with.
rgds,gopal

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z8IZpD/3XkDAA/yigFAA/26EolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->