Subject: [mplsissues] Hi, who is the moderator for this group?

From: "davarish" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 19:27:14 -0000

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/26EolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "mplsguru2002" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:59:07 -0000

--- In mplsissues@y..., "davarish" <Shahram_Davari@p...> wrote:
> Good afternoon Davarish.

Welcome to the MPLS Issues Newsgroup.

I would be the moderator and hope you enjoy your experience here on 
MPLS Issues.