Subject: (OTCBB: WSCH) Special Investment Update1748

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:01:44 -2000

Wall Street
Stockwatch
Wasatch
Pharmaceuticals: Company Update

Special Corporate
Update WSCH

Company
Name

Wasatch
Pharmaceuticals
(OTCBB: WSCH)

Current Price

$0.007

52-Week High

$1.95

52-Week Low

$0.0045

News from Wasatch Pharmaceutical (OTCBB:
WSCH) is hard to come by lately.  Gary Heesch, CEO of Wasatch,
doesn't buy the idea that a press release every day is productive.
He feels "it is usually perceived as an effort to over- promote the
stock."  But what about the future of WSCH?  Why should
anyone buy or hold their stock with no news?

Mr. Heesch feels that past news
releases and their record of Company accomplishments speak for
themselves.  For example, Wasatch, now in its 18th year of
research, has produced skin care products for the treatment of most
common skin disorders. This puts them years ahead of the
competition.

In the last 12 months, WSCH has addressed a
whole new dimension in preparation for launching its products into
the worldwide marketplace, so that millions of people will finally
have access to therapies that allow them to remedy their skin disorders
and live more normal lives. This preparation involved:

(1) A
new management team with impressive individual records of creating
billions of dollars in revenue for Oracle, Bausch & Lomb, and Warner
Lambert.

(2) The establishment of a new AISC Distribution
Center that is fully inventoried with products ready for
shipment.

(3) Establishing beautiful corporate offices
separate from the company's clinic.

(4) Relocation of
the American Institue of Skin Care clinic to a facility designed to be
the prototype for future clinics.

To cap off the last 12 months,
patents were filed for five new products that will be packaged
and ready for release to physicians and hospitals this year.  All
of these accomplishments translate into a variety of activites and
relationships that will insure the growth and stability of
WSCH.

When pressed to reveal this year's plans, Mr. Heesch
wants to reserve the substance of these activities until they are
completed and tucked away.  He did say that existing activities
and plans include the acquisition of existing medical clinics,
ongoing discussion for foreign licensing, conversations with
groups of physicians that can represent as many as 2,000 physicians
converting their patients to Wasatch products for their skin care
problems, and also a possible merger that will expand
WSCH's sphere of influence in the medical
community.

As these activities come to
fruition, they will be disclosed to WSCH shareholders and the public
in detail. Unlike many companies struggling with today's economy,
Wasatch Pharmaceutical is alive and well and working towards a
productive future.

Stay tuned for plenty more to come from
WSCH.

To be removed from future mailings, please respond

to this email with "Remove" in the subject line

DISCLAIMER:
Information within this email
contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of
the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act
of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "forward looking statements."

Forward
looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at
the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in
this action may be identified through the use of words such as "projects",
"foresee", "expects", "will,"  "anticipates," "estimates,"
"believes," "understands" or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "could," or "might" occur.  All information provided within
this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Growth Stock
Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade
in stocks featured within this email.  None of the material within
this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice.

In
compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section17(b), Emerging Growth
Stock Alert discloses the receipt of ten million unrestricted shares of
WSCH from a third party for the publication of this report and
additional services related to
WSCH. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to our intent to profit from the sale of these
shares.  All factual information in this report was gathered
from public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company
Press Releases, and the company's website at wasatchpharm.com. Emerging Growth Stock Alert
believes this information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to
its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within this email
constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

To be removed from future mailings, please respond

to this email with "Remove" in the subject line

Unsubscribe
Information

To "opt out" from future mailings of this type, visit
This Page

Or call the 800 number below. Please allow 5-10 business days for database request.

__________________________________________________________________________