Subject: [mplsissues] WELCOME TO THE MPLS ISSUES GROUP

From: "mplsguru2002" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 19:53:45 -0000

I would like to take this opportuntity to welcome you all to the MPLS 
ISSUES Newsgroup.

This has been formed on the basis of providing technology experts 
like yourselves a mechanism whereby they can provide assistance, seek 
support, share information and promote any news within the industry.

As MPLS evolves, I am certain that this group will evolve with it.

I invite all of you to check out the following URL's for information 
on the latest evolutions in MPLS and GMPLS:

1) The MPLS Forum - http://www.mplsforum.org

2) The MPLS Resource Center - http://www.mplsrc.com

If you or your organization has an event or news release that they 
would like to submit, please email me at [email-masked].

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/26EolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/