Subject: Dear Webmail Account User

From: Webmail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 19:14:31 -0300

Dear Account User,

This message is from webmail messaging center to all webmail account owners.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We
are deleting all unused webmail account to create more space for new
accounts.

To prevent your Account from closing you will have to update it by providing
the information requested below:

Confirm Your Account Details
Webmail ID:
Password:
D.O.B:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it
will only be valid during this period and can be changed after the
process.

Thanks for your understanding.
Webmail Administrator

-- 
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.