Subject: From Mrs. Alisa Losif

From: Alisa Losif <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 02:24:24 +0800 (SGT)

Dear 
Beloved,
 
  I am Mrs. Alisa Losif and i have been suffering from 
ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just more two days to 
live. i am from (eastern Province) Russian  but base in Africa Burkina Faso 
since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. 

   Now that i am about 
to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. i have 
$3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i 
instructed the bank to give  it  to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso . 

   But my 
mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my 
computer beside my sick bed. i also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here 
in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner 
that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund 
to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% 
to the motherlessbabyhomes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to 
rest.  YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: ( [email-masked]) 
 
Yours fairly friend 

 Thanks 
from
Madam 
Alisa Losif