Subject: [Ecrit] Hum: draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:09:51 +0300

Hi all, 

Henning gave a presentation about this draft at previous IETF meetings.
There was very positive feedback from the group. We would therefore like
to confirm the hum on the mailing list. If you have not stated your
opinion or if you object please let us know. 

Deadline for your response: 30 May 2008

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:16:40 -0400

I think that this document is a good basis for an ECRIT work item. 
However, this work should be synchronized with the GIS-based solutions 
that NENA is looking into.

--Richard

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>