Subject: [Ecrit] draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-00

From: "Andrea G. Forte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:29:52 -0400

Dear all,

we have submitted a new draft for defining URNs in the location-based 
service context. Details are below.

-Andrea

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-00
Date: 	Wed, 28 May 2008 12:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Andrea Forte and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Classification of Location-based Services
Creation_date:	 2008-05-27
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document creates a registry for describing the types of services
available at a specific location.  The registry is then referenced by
other protocols that need a common set of service terms as protocol
constants.  In particular, we define location-based service as either
a point at a specific geographic location (e.g., bus stop) or a
service covering a specific region (e.g., pizza delivery).

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~andreaf 
<http://www.cs.columbia.edu/%7Eandreaf/>
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit