Subject: [Ecrit] 3G Americas warns against text warning systems

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:28:24 -0500

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/18/emergency_text/

I thought that this was interesting given some of the discussion that
has gone on recently on this topic.

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit