Subject: Re: [Ecrit] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-00.txt]

From: "GOLDMAN, STUART O \(STUART\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:27:57 -0500

I am reposting because I did not see this response pop up on the ecrit
list.

Stuart Goldman

Alcatel-Lucent 

[email-masked]

+1 602 493 8438

+1 480 414 1260 mobile

P please save a tree by not printing this e-mail.

________________________________

From: GOLDMAN, STUART O (STUART) 
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 3:38 PM
To: 'ECRIT'; [email-masked]
Cc: Hannes Tschofenig
Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: I-D
Action:draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-00.txt]

Milan,

As per Hannes request below, I am letting you know this draft looks
really good and I can only encourage that it become a working group
draft as soon as possible. The need for this parameter is quite clear.

Stuart Goldman

Alcatel-Lucent 

[email-masked]

+1 602 493 8438

+1 480 414 1260 mobile

P please save a tree by not printing this e-mail.

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:24:15 +0300

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>

Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: I-D

          Action:draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-00.txt]

To: 'ECRIT' <[email-masked]>      

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Please take a look at this document. Milan would like to hear some
comments!

Ciao

Hannes

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:       I-D Action:draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-00.txt

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

From:           [email-masked]

Reply-To:     [email-masked]

To:     [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

          Title           : SOS Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
parameter for marking of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) requests
related to emergency services

          Author(s)       : M. Patel

          Filename        : draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-00.txt

          Pages           : 9

          Date            : 2008-09-12

This memo describes requirements and protocol conventions for a new SIP
(Session Initiation Protocol) URI parameter intended for marking SIP
requests and responses related to emergency services.  This proposal
addresses issues that exist in the current 3rd Generation Partnership
Project IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Emergency services solution, but
is not precluded from being used by other SIP-based emergency services
solutions.  It is not intended as a replacement for the service URN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-00.t
xt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

 

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit