Subject: [Ecrit] A different side to emergencies

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:49:54 -0500

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10040997-2.html?tag=mncol

This is kind of interesting, though more aimed at contacting people that
know the victim, rather than dispatching emergency responders to the
victim.

It is still an interesting idea.

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit