Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Current Practice for Communications Services in support of Emergency Calling
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-09.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2009-03-27

The IETF and other standards organization have efforts targeted at
standardizing various aspects of placing emergency calls on IP
networks.  This memo describes best current practice on how devices,
networks and services should use such standards to make emergency
calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:41:58 -0400

I have dealt with all of the issues raised by John Elwell.  I have added the
agreed-upon text to -framework and -phonebcp.

I ask that we request publication of both of these documents.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 6:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-09.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet
Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Current Practice for Communications Services
in support of Emergency Calling
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-09.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2009-03-27

The IETF and other standards organization have efforts targeted at
standardizing various aspects of placing emergency calls on IP networks.
This memo describes best current practice on how devices, networks and
services should use such standards to make emergency calls.