Subject: [Ecrit] Promised new version of "esnet" RPH

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:19:54 -0500

WG

Here is the announcement of the new -03 version of the esnet 
resource-pirority header for this WG.  How's that for fulfilling a 
promise from within 24 hours, eh?

I believe this version addresses each of Janet's concerns from 
yesterday's session.

Please comment at will

James

	Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header 
Namespace for
                                 Local Emergency Communications
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-24

This document creates and IANA registers the new Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) Resource Priority header (RPH) namespace "esnet" for
local emergency usage to a public safety answering point (PSAP),
between PSAPs, and between a PSAP and first responders and their
organizations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt

---

From: Janet P Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:48:39 -0400

The changes in the 03 version address my concerns.  As far as I am 
concerns it is now ready to go.

Janet

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in 
delivery. 
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to 
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement 
or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such 
purpose.

"James M. Polk" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
03/24/2009 07:19 PM

To
"'ECRIT'" <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
[Ecrit] Promised new version of "esnet" RPH

WG

Please comment at will

James

                 Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource 
Priority Header 
Namespace for
                                 Local Emergency Communications
                 Author(s)       : J. Polk
                 Filename        : 
draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt
                 Pages           : 9
                 Date            : 2009-03-24

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:47:04 -0500

Chairs

Addressing the last of the open issues within 
draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03, I formally request 
this document progress to WGLC, towards becoming a standards track RFC.

James

At 07:48 PM 3/24/2009, Janet P Gunn wrote:

>This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, 
>please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the 
>mistake in delivery.
>NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind 
>CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit 
>written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the 
>use of e-mail for such purpose.
>
>