Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture and Framework
	Author(s)       : H. Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-05

This document describes an architecture for a global, scalable,
resilient and administratively distributed system for mapping
geographic location information to URLs, using the Location-to-
Service (LoST) protocol.  The architecture generalizes well-known
approaches found in hierarchical lookup systems such as DNS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.