Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions-02]

From: "Andrea G. Forte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:32:11 -0400

https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions/

A new version of I-D, draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Andrea Forte and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Extensions
Creation_date:	 2009-03-23
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
An important class of location-based services answer the question
"What instances of this service are closest to me?"  Examples include
finding restaurants, gas stations, stores, automated teller machines,
wireless access points (hot spots) or parking spaces.  Currently, the
Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) protocol only supports mapping
locations to a single service based on service regions.  This
document describes an extension that allows queries "N nearest" and
"within distance X".

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~andreaf 
<http://www.cs.columbia.edu/%7Eandreaf/>