Subject: [Ecrit] DISCUSS on draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:27:19 +0200

Hi Tim, 

You wrote: 
"
I may be missing something, but it seems that these requirements should
be in addition to the requirements specified in
[I-D.ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements].
The document does not say that anywhere, and the specification of
[I-D.ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements] as informative adds to my
confusion.
"

I guess I know where your comment comes from. You have looked at the
security consideration section and it essentially points to another
document and that document is only in the informative references
section. 

I guess I have two options: 
* move the reference into the normative section 
* copy the text and adjust it

Did I correctly understood the root of your concern? What approach of
addressing your comment would you prefer? 

Ciao
Hannes