Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-02

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:22:14 +0200

Hi Karl Heinz, 

Preparing the PROTO writeup I noticed the following issues with the
document: 

* References: I believe RFC 5582 should be moved to the informative
references since it is not required for the implementation of this
specification and it would lead to a DOWNREF. 

* Relax NG Schema: Given that you have a fairly complex Relax NG schema in
the document I was wondering whether you have solicited feedback from the
XML directorate? 

I also had a question regarding the include statement and whether it
wouldn't be possible to reference the LoST schema here by URL rather than by
filename. 

* Editorial bugs. There are bunch of editorial issues in the document and I
was wondering whether you have asked a native speaker to have a quick look
at it (so that the RFC editor does not have all the work in the end). 

* ID nits: I ran the document through the IDNITs tool and it reported a few
issues: 
http://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ecrit-l
ost-servicelistboundary-02.txt

(including old license statement, no intended status of the document, ...)

* Document title: it seems that the document title does not fit nicely into
the IETF ECRIT WG charter page. I would suggest to change it to "LoST
Service List Boundary Extension". 

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Karl Heinz Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:39:30 +0100

Hannes,

I have already incorporated your comments into the draft for the next
update. Thank you for requesting a review at the XML directorate -
I'll wait for their feedback before I submit a new version.

karl heinz

> specification and it would lead to a DOWNREF.

I moved the reference.

> wouldn't be possible to reference the LoST schema here by URL rather than by

I used the same include statement like you in the LoST-sync document.

> Service List Boundary Extension".

I changed the title.

>
> Ciao
> Hannes
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit
>

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:15:36 +0200

Please go ahead and submit the updated version.
I will drop a mail to the XML directorate pointing to your document and 
to the LoST sync draft.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Karl Heinz Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:24:41 +0100

ok, I just submitted the new version.

thanks
karl heinz

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> I will drop a mail to the XML directorate pointing to your document and to
> the LoST sync draft.
>
>
> Ciao
> Hannes
>
> Karl Heinz Wolf wrote:
>>
>> Hannes,
>>