Subject: [Ecrit] WGLC draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-11 -- end date Oct 13

From: "Randall Gellens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:51:36 -0700

This starts WGLC for draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-11, a LoST 
extension to return complete or similar location info.

Please send both comments and messages that you support advancement of 
the draft to this mailing list before October 13.

Thank you,

--Randall

---

From: Dwight Purtle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 19:14:04 -0500

Two minor corrections I submitted two versions ago haven't been made yet.
Neither one is substantive.

1.  On page 6, fourth paragraph, the second sentence beginning with the
word "Because" is an incomplete sentence.  I think it can be fixed by
simply deleting the word "Because".
2.  On page 7, in section 4 Returned Location Information, second
paragraph, fourth sentence, the word "suppose" should be "supposed", to
read "what the intended location information was supposed to be".

I have no substantive changes to propose or issues to raise.  I support
advancement of the draft after these minor corrections are made.

Dwight Purtle

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 2:51 PM Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit
>