Subject: Re: FW: GISB, AIAG and EDIINT Alignment Meeting

From: Dick Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:09:36 -0500 (CDT)

Rik, I will attend the May 3,4 meeting in Dallas. I will also be attending the
UIG meeting in Las Vegas on 4/14-15. Will any of the AS2 authors be 
attending the UIG meeting?

Dick Brooks                            [email-masked]
Tel. 205-250-8053		       Birmingham, Alabama
Group 8760 LLC                         WWW URL:  http://www.8760.com/
SECURE ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR HEALTHCARE AND NATURAL GAS INDUSTRIES

---

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:10:05 -0500

no. Neither dale or I plan to attend the dies meeting.... I am at a client
site all week....rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Brooks [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 1999 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked]; "Dick.Brooks[dick"@tech-comm.com];
"Gary.Morin[gary.morin"@emergis.com]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: FW: GISB, AIAG and EDIINT Alignment Meeting

Rik, I will attend the May 3,4 meeting in Dallas. I will also be attending
the
UIG meeting in Las Vegas on 4/14-15. Will any of the AS2 authors be
attending the UIG meeting?

Dick Brooks                            [email-masked]
Tel. 205-250-8053		       Birmingham, Alabama
Group 8760 LLC                         WWW URL:  http://www.8760.com/
SECURE ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR HEALTHCARE AND NATURAL GAS
INDUSTRIES

---

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:17:53 -0500

no. Neither dale or I plan to attend the disa meeting.... I am at a client
site all week....rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Brooks [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 1999 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked]; "Dick.Brooks[dick"@tech-comm.com];

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at:
http://lists.commerce.net/archives/secure-internet-edi-test/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]