Subject: GISB, AIAG and EDIINT Alignment Meeting

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:15:50 -0600

It looks like the first dates available to everyone may be May 3-4, 1999. I
would like to propose a two day face-to-face meeting with representation
from GISB, AIAG and EDIINT to discuss how to make the IETF EDIINT HTTP draft
a better platform for the AIAG E5 and GISB EDI specifications.

PLEASE FORWARD TO E5 AND GISB LISTS AS APROPRIATE.

Purpose: Adjust EDIINT's AS2, E5 and GISB specification so
         that they align better and AS2 may be a platform for
         future development of E5 and GISB.

Place: Marriott Dallas/ Fort Worth Airport

Date: May 3-4, 1999

Time: 10:00am- 6:00pm, 8:00am- 3:00pm

Cost: the number of attendees will split the cost of the meeting room.

RSVP

Best Regards, Rik

---

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:12:02 -0600

[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Rik Drummond
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 9:48 AM
To: Dick Brooks; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: GISB, AIAG and EDIINT Alignment Meeting

That does not fit mine well at the moment and I don't know about the aiag
guys... I expect that will be just too short of notice... I could not be
there and I don't think the as2 editor could either........ Rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Brooks [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 1999 10:01 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: GISB, AIAG and EDIINT Alignment Meeting

Rik, I received a message last week from Dave Darnell proposing to host the
meeting in Las Vegas during the DISA/UIG conference on 4/14-15. The Las
Vegas
meeting would be a better fit in my schedule.

Dick Brooks                            [email-masked]
Tel. 205-250-8053		       Birmingham, Alabama
Group 8760 LLC                         WWW URL:  http://www.8760.com/
SECURE ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR HEALTHCARE AND NATURAL GAS
INDUSTRIES

---

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:14:02 -0500

Ok, It looks like Dale Moberg the EDIINT AS2 editor and Gary Morin of AIAG
can make it. Can anyone else from GISB?

It might be appropriate to have more than one person from each group attend,
unless the single attendee can cover the technical issues well without
support... Best regards, rik

******Forwarded Message **********

Place: Hyatt Dallas/ Fort Worth Airport

Date: May 3-4, 1999

RSVP

Best Regards, Rik