Subject: GOOD DAY

From: dmitryp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:21:56 -0500

Attn.: Russian Investment Opportunity.

Dear Sir or Madam,

INTRODUCTION:

My name is Dmitry pavel Vlakov, I am one of Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky's 
personal treasurers.  

Mr. Khodorkovsky was once one of the richest men in Russia.  
Mr. Khodorkovsky is owner of the following companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russia's Largest Oil Company)

Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well known and well respected 
financial institution with branches all over the world)

Situation:

Some while ago whilst in the process of crediting certain funds, via 
various European security and finance companies , Mr. Khodorkovsky was 
arrested for his political involvement in the financing of political 
parties which posed a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second tenure as 
Russian president.

Due to these facts, Yukos Oil has been forced to file under chapter 11 
for bankruptcy.  Ironically the shares of our largest conglomerates was 
dubiously and specially orchestrated by Putin and sold to a local coy 
just last week.
see as included here.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=2770367

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/050104/241/f9nfi.html

Due to the situation wit regards to Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky 'arrest' 
and the recent takeover of the petroleum industry by the Russian 
Government I have an amount in excess of $21.5M USD which I seek your help and 
'business advice' in acquiring access to. 

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents that allow me access to the funds in question were handed 
over to me [in the form of payment] by a United Stats based oil 
merchant with regards to previous business done by him and Mr. Khodorkovsky. 
The funds are currently held by a European security and finance company 
who are charged with allocating and the final crediting of held funds. 

At completion of business, should you agree to help me, you will be 
rewarded with the sum of 15% of the aforementioned sum in cash to an 
account of your choice for your 'advisory' input as a 'consultant'.

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is for you to agree to stand as the beneficiary of 
the above mentioned sum.  I will arrange for the documentation to be 
translated and filed with the relevant agencies which will enable the 
European finance company transfer the sum to an account.

As soon as I receive confirmation of your readiness to go ahead with 
the transfer of funds I will send you all the appropriate documentation 
that you need to continue including details of the European finance 
house concerned with this transaction.

Sincerely,

Mr. Dmitry p Vlakov

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com