Subject: self-improvement

From: Andy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:30:02 +0800

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

MySearch toolbar installed without a problem and a few porn, crack and
other cookies considered spyware by Ad-Aware and Spybot were left on my
machine.
The interface to SpywareBlaster is easy to use. Like many similar tools,
there are usually a few things that need to be cleaned up afterwards.

To do that they need to start keeping our interest. Another complains
about SiteAdvisor; again rating the site a "bad shopping experience",
while continuing the trend of using all caps, horrible grammar and
spelling.
You can even send single commands to the client.

All software found is clickable explaining exactly what that particular
spyware does and how it is harmful to your computer.
SPAMfighter simply adds a convenient toolbar to the Outlook E-mail
client for easy access to all of its features.

In the near future convergence will allow far more.

You can optionally monitor memory and cookies.

All of these are very handy if you really want to customize your browser
settings.

It did not offer to scan my computer or setup any options.

Install is a snap, but requires an online registration.

It also did not detect my anti-spam software and anti-virus program. It
is free, easy to use and quite effective. You can simply slide a bar to
determine where you want your contrast to be and what type of font
smoothing.
This simply consists of two tools.

A shortcut to the registry editor is also provided.
The additional features added in simply make your web surfing simpler
and more enjoyable. The only other problem I had was my Temporary
Internet Files and Cookie folders were loaded with cookies and images,
some relating to these spyware related items that were removed. They
allow you to use the IE engine, but block pop-ups, use tabbed browsing
and many other additional features Internet Explorer should have
included years ago. It also includes other tools like optimization
suggestions.
All items were gone from the AddRemove programs list, my browser was
easily reverted back to my default home page and the toolbar was
completely removed.
Mcafeee's own SiteAdvisor comment page includes a "bad shopping
experience" with a comment made to complain about other people who have
good reputations as reviewers. Two buttons are clearly marked to block
or unblock any email you happen to have highlighted. Environment
minister Ben Bradshaw has confirmed that the government will now place
the London Waste and Recycling Fund on a statutory footing - a move
proposed by London Councils earlier this year.
This is just one of those great freeware ideas that we love to see.
Another good example is Windows Update, where one user ranked the
website as a "poor shopping experience" and included links to download
Linux.

This program allows anonymous data to be recorded so they can find out
about websites you might visit that they are not familiar with.
While it takes twice as long to scan than before, you should note it is
scanning twice as much by default.
Opening SpywareBlaster weekly and updating it is all that is needed. The
restore is broken into categories and dates and you can select which
items to monitor for backup. No problem, you can set a timer for the
lock interval.

To do that they need to start keeping our interest. The only other
problem I had was my Temporary Internet Files and Cookie folders were
loaded with cookies and images, some relating to these spyware related
items that were removed. This is a step that should always be taken to
remove files that are in use and locked, so it is great to see a
reminder of this. It did not offer to scan my computer or setup any
options. One of the other features is page rank, which shows how popular
a website is. You can also find similar pages, one of my favorite
features.
I have installed it on countless computers just for the pop-up blocker
alone. No residues were detected in any of the samples of milk, bacon,
cheese, and cauliflower. What it scanned before, it now scans better.
Ad-Aware does a brilliant job of retaining the same look and feel of the
Ad-Aware you are familiar with, but does so with a completely rewritten
engine, updated buttons, icons and the use of fonts. In the case of
Majorgeeks.