Subject: CREATIVE SUITE 3 READY TO DOWNLOAD $269.90 ONLY!

From: "ashleigh kacy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 17:16:08 +0900

Any change, even for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and
discomforts.
We lose our hair, our teeth! Our bloom, our ideals.
They come together like the Coroner's Inquest, to sit upon the murdered
reputations of the week.
If Columbus had turned back, no one would have blamed him. Of course, no
one would have remembered him either.
The Constitution gives every American the inalienable right to make a
damn fool of himself.
We are least open to precise knowledge concerning the things we are most
vehement about.
And I did laugh sans intermission an hour by his dial. O noble fool, a
worthy fool -- motley's the only wear.
Take away the cause, and the effect ceases.
Among the worries of today's business executives is the large number of
unemployed still on the payroll.
Success is always temporary. When all is said and one, the only thing
you'll have left is your character.
The fibers of all things have their tension and are strained like the
strings of an instrument.
What's a man's age? He must hurry more, that's all Cram in a day, what
his youth took a year to hold.
While we look to the dramatist to give romance to realism, we ask of the
actor to give realism to romance.
Never ask a favor of someone till they have had their dinner.
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime, but middle-class suburbs
are incubators of apathy and delirium.
Clearly spoken, Mr. Fogg you explain English by Greek.
My only fear is that I may live too long. This would be a subject of
dread to me.
Adversity is the state in which man mostly easily becomes acquainted
with himself, being especially free of admirers then.
The most fearful unbelief is unbelief in your self.