Subject: Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design ready to download

From: "allys mycah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:57:25 -0300

Great art is the contempt of a great man for small art.
We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as
impossible.
People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in
eternity.
A good beginning makes a good end.
To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to
look like a nail.
There are glimpses of heaven to us in every act, or thought, or word,
that raises us above ourselves.
People that seem so glorious are all show underneath they are like
everyone else.
Acting is not being emotional, but being able to express emotion.
A mistress should be like a little country retreat near the town, not to
dwell in constantly, but only for a night and away.
Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old
authors to read.
The aim of education should be to convert the mind into living fountain,
and not a reservoir.
If nobody dropped out of eighth grade, who would hire the college
graduates?
Experience which was once claimed by the aged is now claimed exclusively
by the young.
I can't tell you how many shows I've done with full-blown migraine
headaches.
Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind
extinguishes candles and fans a fire.
We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us for a
madman is not cured by another running mad also.
America, where people do not inquire of a stranger, ''What is he?'' But
''What can he do?''
Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.