Subject: ashtray

From: Hewitt D. Elsie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 07:55:03 +0900

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

He was left with only Morne Morkel for company when he misjudged a
slower ball from Bangladesh paceman Mashrafe Mortaza and was taken at
mid-wicket which brought trhe game to an end. Their decision has to be
ratified by the board's working committee at a meeting in Delhi on
Tuesday, but that is likely to be a formality. He too was on my target
list, this is why he attacked me.

You are so damned funny!

"It is hereby recommended that extradition is possible," she told the
court.

But Ashok Alexander, of the anti-Aids Avahan organisation says figures
due out soon could be "substantially lower", the Associated Press
reports.

Officials say workers who migrate to cities in search of work bring the
infection back to the states with them. According to Mr Chaudhry, who
denies abusing his powers, intelligence chiefs spent five hours trying
to force him to resign.
The new media laws have incensed Gen Musharraf's opponents, who have
been staging demonstrations against his rule since he suspended Mr
Chaudhry. Despite an official truce, Sri Lanka has been sliding back to
civil war.

Thousands of lawyers and opposition supporters marched through the
centre of Lahore.

"We'll be telling the United Nations there is a court case involved and
that's why she'll not be leaving the country," he said. Like others, I
found myself snorting out loud as I read.

At the time Parvan province was one of the few areas in the country to
be controlled by anti-Taleban forces. No group has so far said it
carried out the blasts.

Eventually I took myself to the ER and got fixed up with an antibiotic
and  some Vicodin.
You always say you're not a poet, but I think your poetry is awesome.