Subject: You can fix the display by selecting a new function from the "Function View" window and then reselecting the original function.

From: "NIGEL Petrulevic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:13:00 +0200

[]

She said, "Okay," and followed him out of earshot other classmates. 
And he has sent men to fetch wood and oil.
They were all present except Tervy. With his right hand he was 
rubbing at an eye.
She said, if he couldn't speak to me, no doubt Captain Cuttle could. 
A programmer who can proficiently program in such a language is 
almost guaranteed to land a job somewhere.
Winkler Verlag Munchen, 1969-72. Boris Privalov and Professor 
Bagbanly arrived in the capital by plane several days before the 
heavy steel-bound crate.
Also, if you aren't yet familiar with how scale widgets work from the 
application writer's point of view, it would be a good idea to look 
them over before continuing. One was the sun of Krikkit.
And he has sent men to fetch wood and oil. He brought another plate, 
and knife and fork.
Tomorrow morning, come again. The Earth was turning its back on the Sun.
These, therefore, are generally more easily datable, though not 
always definitely so. Why should it matter if he's left the Palace.
The chief, an elderly man with a gray mustache and an expression of 
gloomy sorrow, was sitting at a table in his room, his head propped 
in both hands. It discusses the duplicate SID issue in more detail, 
and presents Microsoft's official stance on cloning.
In this illustration, the AVI source filter reads the file from disk. 
This file enclosed the following files.
Waking up in the early evening, he went downstairs to find the two 
old women outside Changez's room, trying to work out the details of 
his medication. When his proxy murders were finished, he had reduced 
every game to incomplete fragments.
The Earthman touched a button, and a square section of the wall 
flicked aside. Accurs'd, unhappy, wretched, hateful day.