Subject: New vacancies - Correspondence manager/regional, agent / Money manager

From: Olga Nikolaevna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:03:43 +0800

Media World Company  is looking for new candidates for the regional shipping 
manager position.
We are the world's largest global transportation company, operating in
more than 18 countries and territories and employing 200 people worldwide.
Many Internet auctions and stores in the US do not ship the products
overseas. As the result thousands of customers in Europe and Asia are not 
able to
access the large market and purchase high-quality merchandise at so low
prices. Our service is in the ever-growing demand. Today we have more then 
80
merchandise managers on the territory of the United States and Canada but 
quantity
of our customers increases and we plan to expand.
With our help practically any person can get absolutely any goods from any 
country.
Benefits of working with us: free working schedule - usually no more than 
1-2 hours daily!

As a part-time employee, you'll have access to the following benefits:

You can be sure that working with us is perspective for your career. The 
average salary will
be around $3500-$4000 / Monthly.others benefits, which you can find on our 
web site      !

- No special experience is required for this position!!

- We hire all over the USA except Alaska and Hawaii.

- We are looking for honest and bright people for this position.

More information about this position and our company you can find on
our web

http://www.world-jc.com/Our_vacancies.htm

or please contact our manager at: [email-masked]

With best regards, Olga Nikolaevna,
Project manager, Media World Company !!!