Subject: $3

From: "cleland datoo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:07:27 +0000

Escrow Pay Inc.
Empire State Building
NY 10118, 
NEW YORK, USA

   Hello,

   We would like to offer you home-based job in online business.

   We are co-operation who deal on escrow and payment online business.
   We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our costumers in USA as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad,
Please contact us for more information. Subject to your satisfaction you will be given
the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services
as our representative in USA.

   Please if you are interested in this position
visit our site http://www.escrowpay.in/
or wtite to [email-masked]

Registration is FREE of charge. Initial training is provided!

Best Regards,
Rick Butheman,
Office Coordinator of Escrow Pay Inc.