Subject: Shaky future for US Stocks is creating need for investment safe havens.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:58:26 +0300

Economic Alert
Failing integrity in market and US Dollar pushes investors to stability
of Gold!

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

" Morgan Stanley analysts have warned that the dollar could experience a
more "violent correction" and their managing director in Asia Stephen
Roach has said that gold will likely remain a safe haven given what is
happening in the financial markets," said Mark O'Byrne, director of Gold
and Silver Investments Ltd. As more investors turn to safe havens in
gold, prices continue a steady rise.

In this growing market companies like Hemisphere Gold are showing a
promising future due to there recent gold findings in South America. The
last 30 days has seen an increase in share prices of over 115%.

Next weeks expected marketing campaign to increase investor awareness
will certainly make HPGI an attractive investment amid a rising gold
market. This week has already seen sizable increases in share prices and
we expect it to take off next week as more investors become aware of
this companies progress.  Early investors are expected to see large
returns in the coming weeks.