Subject: re: did you get this yet

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:15:08 +0530

E Tg U makes waves amid energy crisis

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
Etg U
$0.008

Mondays top five points you should be considering

1. The energy problems of the world are killing business left and right.
2. Corporations are being forced to find there own solutions to their
energy problems.
3. SensorStat, e t Gu's energy solution is already saving facilities as
much as 30% on their energy bills.
4. The SensorStat from et gu is already operating in facilities that are
raving about the incredible relief they have from there energy bills.
5. This coming week a marketing campaign will increase investor
awareness and boost share prices.

Penny stocks are hot and have huge potential, especially when you look
at the timing this company has in the market. Take the time out and read
the news, look at the price and get going on etgU before the bell on
Monday.