Subject: Shaky future for US Stocks is creating need for investment safe havens.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:06:40 -0600

Trade Notification
Gold is the grab for concerned investors.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. continues to release information on it recent
findings of rich gold deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt. This is
certainly drawing attention as share prices have increased over 115% in
the last 30 days.

If ever there was a time to move on Hemisphere it is Friday. Next weeks
marketing campaign will really boost investor awareness and push the
shares even higher. Read up and look over the site and review the
profiles appearing online. Friday is the best time to get in.