Subject: Here is your free copy of Gold Investments Daily

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:02:15 +0800

November Update
Gold Values climbing twice as fast as predicted!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Five Things You Should Know

1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
daily.
2. Demand for Gold supplies is at a n all time high. Analysts believe
these demands and not only holding but increasing in many areas.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. Hemisphere's 72,000 Hectare property sits in the middle of a
producing Gold Belt in an area that has already produces over 50 Million
ounces of Gold.
5. Gold is traditionally a safe haven investment for investors in times
of trouble.

With all the news on this company and the pending marketing campaign to
increase investors awareness, Hemisphere has the potential to provide
fantastic returns to its early investors. Read the news, review the
website and check out the profiles that were just released on
“Stockguru”. This could be the top investment for the year.