Subject: [Edm] Weekly github digest (EDM Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 03:32:27 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* intarchboard/edm (+1/-0/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - How to organise inter-op testing (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/edm/issues/5 

  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #5 How to organise inter-op testing (2 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/edm/issues/5 
  - #3 What extension mechanisms are successful? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/edm/issues/3 [evolvability] 
  - #2 Moving Use-it-or-lose-it forward? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/edm/issues/2 [evolvability] 
  - #1 Approaches to tracking implementation interop and deployment (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/edm/issues/1 [deployability] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/intarchboard/edm