Subject: [edu-discuss] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:42:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I recently read a review of your tele-schooling program published in my
local newspaper.  Upon review of your website, I have failed to find any
reference to the use of a non-Mircosoft based operating system with your
program, however, from the requirements listed here:
http://www.connectionsacademy.com/technology_access_computerspecs.asp
it seems that any modern operating system could match these requirements,
easily regardless of platform.  My questions are as follows:
First, if my child has a Mac, or other Unix based operating system on
their computer, does this disqualify him from participation.  Second, is
CA aware that they are promoting closed standards to our young people, in
the form of "Windows-compatible word processing and spreadsheet software."
when open standards such as ascii promote interoperability between
platforms.

Thank you in advance,

M. Scott

_______________________________________________
edu-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-discuss