Subject: [edu-team] Welcome April!

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 09:18:26 -0400

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming April Marine to the education team.

April only has a limited amount of time to spend on this effort,
but she does have a long background of leading training-related
efforts in the IETF, so her experience and perspective should
be a great addition to our team.

April, just to bring you up-to-date on the status of our
team...

Current members of this mailing list are:  Harald Alvestrand,
Avri Doria, James Seng and Margaret Wasserman.

This is a private mailing list with public archives, and you
can find the archives at:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

We are a widely distributed team, with Avri living in Korea
James in Singapore, and me in the Boston, MA area.  Fortunately,
Harald has just moved to California, so we don't currently
span the full range of time zones...  Where are you located?

We are currently working on a charter and initial plans, and
you should have already seen a message regarding a conference
call to discuss these things.

Because of my recent IESG appointment, we're looking for a
new leader for this group.  I understand that you don't have
the time to take on that responsibility.  Do you have any
ideas about who might make sense?  Do others in this group
have any ideas?  I have agreed to continue running the group
until we can find a suitable replacement.

Please feel free to ask questions if anything seems unclear.

Welcome!
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team