Subject: [edu-team] outline of editor training

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:27:43 +0900

hi,

my deliverable for the month was an outline of proposed editor 
training.  the attached document, although it looks like slides, is 
really an outline, with most every bullet the title of other (future) 
slides.

it, obviously, has a ways to go, but it is as far as i got this month 
and the target date for sending it out has come.

a.

by the way when are we next chatting?

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:41:41 -0400

Hi Avri,

Thanks for sending the outline.  I'll review it when I
get back to work next week and send feedback then.

>by the way when are we next chatting?

I'll be in Alameda, CA and Sunnyvale, CA for the next
two weeks, and I'm mostly tied up in all day meetings.

But, I could do:

Thursday, September 4th @ 8pm EST/5pm PST/
Friday, September 5th @ 8am Singapore/9am Korea

or

Wednesday, September 10th @ 8pm EST/5pm PST/
Thursday, September 11th @ 8am Singapore/9am Korea

Will either of those times work for others?

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:06:36 +0900

No hurry, i will keep working on it in odd moments, starting to fill in 
the outline as i go.

One thing  i did notice was if forgot to include a reference to rfc2223 
or rather its successors in the rfc eidotor's instructions to RFC 
authors
currently: draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-07.txt

Just a small oversight.

a.

---

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:21:18 +0900

> Friday, September 5th @ 8am Singapore/9am Korea

i can't do this one, have an off site all day meeting that day.

> Thursday, September 11th @ 8am Singapore/9am Korea

i think i can do this one.  it is a vacation week  here (Chuseok - a 
harvest moon festival, i.e. Korean Thanksgiving - everything closes and 
all the Koreans are on the roads or traveling), and while i was 
thinking of going to Thailand for a few days, i think i am too late to 
make any reasonable reservations.  and i haven;t come up with any other 
plans yet.