Subject: [edu-team] Friday night?

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:55:51 -0400 (EDT)

Spencer just mentioned that there's a WG gathering Wed. night that would 
conflict with our dinner.  Could we meet Friday night? Or Friday 
lunchtime?

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 23:13:28 +0200

i am fine with either, but i expect that some people may have left by 
then.

a.

On 1 aug 2005, at 19.55, Susan Harris wrote:

> Spencer just mentioned that there's a WG gathering Wed. night that 
> would conflict with our dinner.  Could we meet Friday night? Or Friday 
> lunchtime?
>

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:24:24 -0700

Friday lunch works for me.

            jak

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:32:50 -0700

I will be heading off to the airport too early to stay for lunch. I 
don't think we should worry about getting
everyone together, though, since anything really important can be done 
via email.

Radia

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:45:39 +0200

I have to be at the ISOC Board meeting on Friday,
so I cannot make either lunch or dinner that day.

Mirjam

At 01:55 PM 8/1/2005 -0400, Susan Harris wrote:
>conflict with our dinner.  Could we meet Friday night? Or Friday lunchtime?
>

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:00:58 +0200

ditto

      Brian

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:43:38 +0200

Well, it seems few people can make it Wednesday because of the number 
of meeting and beer bofs scheduled for after the plenary or Friday 
because of ISOC commitments and early departures.  Perhaps we can try 
for Thursday, either lunch or after the plenary.

If that doesn't work, and because many of the members of the edu team 
aren't in Paris, we may just have to resort to a phone call in the next 
2 weeks.

Please let me know real soon now.

thanks
a.

On 3 aug 2005, at 10.00, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

>>> would conflict with our dinner.  Could we meet Friday night? Or 
>>> Friday lunchtime?
>>>

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:33:56 +0200

Rats! I'm booked for both meals on Thursday.

This is a gross suggestion, but the Concorde doesn't seem to be 
checking room numbers at breakfast time - could we do Friday 
BREAKFAST, or does that fall afoul of IAB/IESG breakfasts?

Spencer

> Well, it seems few people can make it Wednesday because of the 
> number of meeting and beer bofs scheduled for after the plenary or 
> Friday because of ISOC commitments and early departures.  Perhaps we 
> can try for Thursday, either lunch or after the plenary.
>
> If that doesn't work, and because many of the members of the edu 
> team aren't in Paris, we may just have to resort to a phone call in 
> the next 2 weeks.
>

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:46:01 +0200

Yep, the IESG and IAB do their final wrap-up at Friday breakfast.

    Brian

Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> This is a gross suggestion, but the Concorde doesn't seem to be checking 
> room numbers at breakfast time - could we do Friday BREAKFAST, or does 
> that fall afoul of IAB/IESG breakfasts?
> 
> Spencer
> 
> 
>> aren't in Paris, we may just have to resort to a phone call in the 
>> next 2 weeks.
>>