Subject: Re: [edu-team] Jitsi Meet notes

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:10:26 +1300

Hi,

Firefox 34.0.5 claims to support RTCWeb. Is that sufficient
for Jitsi Meet?

Rgds
   Brian

---

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:03:29 +0100

Hey Brian,

Firefox has had WebRTC support for a while now but we need it to have 
multi-stream support. That's currently in the works. We are working with 
the Mozilla devs to make sure everything will be compatible once they 
are ready.

Shouldn't be long.

Emil

-- 
https://jitsi.org