Subject: [edu-team] Contacting Edu Team members

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:47:05 +0200

Hi,

Another of my action points from our last meeting was to contact Edu 
Team members that have not been active for a while. I reached out to 
Avri, Thomas and Russ.

Avri agreed to be taken off the list, because she is not involved very 
much in IETF work at the moment and cannot really contribute much. But 
she would like to join again in the future if possible. I took her off 
the mailing list for now.

Thomas and Russ have not yet replied.

Kind regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:13:27 +0200

> Thomas and Russ have not yet replied.

Russ confirmed that now he stepped down as IAB chair, he is willing to 
help. Thanks again, Russ!

Mirjam