Subject: [edu-team] Greg Wood, the IETF web site and the Edu Team

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:39:48 +0200

Hi all,

After our IETF 92 meeting, I had a chat with Greg Wood. He is the main 
contact person from ISOC for the IETF web site revamp project.

Greg offered to give us an update of the web site project and get our 
feedback. He would like to know how the Edu Team would like to be 
represented on the IETF web site, but would also like to hear any other 
input we might have. He said he would also be happy to join the Edu Team 
mailing list at least for the duration of this project if this would be 
helpful.

If you agree, I'll set up a doodle poll to find the best time for a call.

Kind regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:27:42 +1200

Hi,
On 15/04/2015 01:39, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> After our IETF 92 meeting, I had a chat with Greg Wood. He is the main contact person from ISOC for the IETF web site revamp
> project.
> 
> Greg offered to give us an update of the web site project and get our feedback. He would like to know how the Edu Team would
> like to be represented on the IETF web site, but would also like to hear any other input we might have. He said he would also be
> happy to join the Edu Team mailing list at least for the duration of this project if this would be helpful.

Good idea. I think we should also decide which areas of the web site are most
important to EDU (apart from our own bit, of course). Obviously there's the
newcomers page, and I also think that the Tao is important. I have a personal
investment in http://www.ietf.org/about/process-docs.html.

Regards
   Brian

> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>