Subject: [Emu] EMU WG agenda for IETF-65, take one

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:39:09 +0200

Here's the initial plan for our session in Dallas. 
Send e-mail to the co-chairs if you have suggestions
or other input regarding this agenda.

EAP Method Update WG (emu)

TUESDAY, March 21, 2006
1850-1950 Afternoon Session IV
Room Monet
WGs meeting at the same time: calsify, l3vpn, monami6, simple, dccp, ippm

1. Administrative (Chairs)
   - Notes takers
   - Agenda bashing
   - Document status

2. EAP-TLS "bis" work (Bernard Aboba)

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/internet-drafts/draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-01.txt
   http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2716.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-01.txt

   Bernard Aboba has submitted a "bis" document for EAP-TLS, RF 2716.
   This fits EMU charter item 1. Discussion to focus on gathering
   implementation experience, clarifications, and security considerations.

3. Strong shared secret method work (TBD)

   No draft. Design team working on this, see:
   http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/emu/current/msg00026.html
   This fits EMU charter item 3.

   By Dallas, the design team has met twice. Based on the first
   meeting, the team has identified a number of questions relating
   to the method's design and has made some progress towards having
   common answers to those questions. The purpose of the discussion
   in Dallas is to present some of the design questions and tentative
   answers, and to allow early feedback.

   Initial draft to be submitted from the DT by IETF-66.

4. AOB

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu