Subject: [Emu] Password based method design team

From: "Joseph Salowey \(jsalowey\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:25:01 -0800

Hi all,

This message is to inform the EMU working group that EMU password based
design team has been formed.

The members of the design team are:
Charles Clancy, Hannes Tschofenig, Hao Zhou, Jouni Malinen, Madjid
Nakhjiri, Mohamed Badra, Pascal Urien, Ray Bell, Vijay Devarapalli and
the EMU chair. 

The purpose of this design team is to complete the following WG charter
item:
"A mechanism meeting RFC 3748 and RFC 4017 requirements that makes use
of existing password databases such as AAA databases. The implementation
should strive to be usable in resource constrained environments."

The output of the design team is one or more documents to the EMU
working group. This design team will use a separate mailing list and
conference calls.

The initial deliverable is a statement of a basic approach to be used in
developing the method sent to the working group list for discussion.

As with any design team in the IETF, the output of this design team must
be approved by the EMU working group nor carries any special
consideration in development of EMU working group consensus.

Cheers,

Joe

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu