Subject: [Emu] Last Call: draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis (The EAP TLS Authentication Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 22:11:57 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the EAP Method Update WG (emu) to 
consider the following document:

- 'The EAP TLS Authentication Protocol '
   <draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-12-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-simon-emu-rfc2716bis-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14259&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:52:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

When privacy is activated with respect to section 2.1.4., which
master_secret (the 1st or 2nd handshake) is used in section 2.3?

Best regards
Badra

On Dec 6, 2007 4:11 AM, The IESG <[email-masked]> wrote: