Subject: [Emu] FW: [saag] EMU working group summary

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:02:30 -0800

Here is the summary that was sent to the SAAG list for emu.  I will post
full minutes later this week.

Thanks,

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 9:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [saag] EMU working group summary

The EMU (EAP Method Update) working group met on Tuesday morning.
RFC2716bis (EAP-TLS) has started IETF Last Call.  EAP-GPSK (Generalized
Pre-Shared Key) has completed working group review and will be sent to
the IESG shortly.  In the meeting we discussed a charter revision to add
a work item to deliver a standards track EAP Tunnel method based on TLS
that supports passwords and other authentication mechanisms.  Discussion
of the charter and of the requirements for a tunnel method will continue
on the EMU list.  

_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/saag

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu