Subject: [Emu] GPSK (Current WG Work item status)

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:45:38 +0200

While the charter updates are being formally approved, we can start
discussions about the new work items.  Please respond with comments,
queries, or feedback on the items listed below.

Work item:

- A mechanism based on strong shared secrets. This mechanism
should strive to be simple and compact for implementation in
resource constrained environments.

Status:

- GPSK  (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-08)

  Waiting on revision from authors to address AD comments.

  Alan DeKok
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:19:58 -0400

Hannes and I will have a revision out shortly.

--
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland