Subject: [Emu] EAP Channel bindings (Current WG Work item status)

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:45:41 +0200

While the charter updates are being formally approved, we can start
discussions about the new work items.  Please respond with comments,
queries, or feedback on the items listed below.

Work items:

- A document that defines EAP channel bindings and provides
guidance for establishing EAP channel bindings within EAP methods.

- Enable a TLS-based EAP method to support channel bindings.
This item will not generate a new method, rather it will
extend EAP-TLS and/or the above tunnel method.

Status:

  Potential drafts for consideration by the working group:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-emu-chbind-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-eap-service-identity-auth-04

  Are there additional comments or updates on these drafts?  There has
been little activity on the list recently.  These drafts would be a good
basis for discussion.
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu