Subject: [Emu] RFC 5433 on Extensible Authentication Protocol - Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK) Method

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:29:29 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5433

        Title:      Extensible Authentication Protocol - Generalized 
                    Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK) Method 
        Author:     T. Clancy, H. Tschofenig
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      38
        Characters: 80452
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-17.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5433.txt

This memo defines an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) method
called EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK).  This method is a
lightweight shared-key authentication protocol supporting mutual
authentication and key derivation.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute