Subject: [Emu] FW: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-01.txt

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:36:42 +0200

Hi everyone,

We have just published a new version of the EAP-EKE draft, closing a vulnerability that was discovered on CFRG. I hope everyone has had enough EAP-FAST bashing for a while (:-) and can give our protocol some bashing, too.

Thanks,
        Yaron

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:45
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An EAP Authentication Method Based on the EKE Protocol
        Author(s)       : Y. Sheffer, et al.
        Filename        : draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-01.txt
        Pages           : 24
        Date            : 2009-02-10

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) describes a framework
that allows the use of multiple authentication mechanisms.  This
document defines an authentication mechanism for EAP called EAP-EKE,
based on the Encrypted Key Exchange (EKE) protocol.  This method
provides mutual authentication through the use of a short, easy to
remember password.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Email secured by Check Point