Subject: [Emu] make <EAP Method Support for Transporting AAA Payloads> WG item

From: "Hoeper Katrin-QWKN37" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:55:22 -0400

Hi,

I did not attend the last EMU WG meeting in person, but as a remote
participant it appeared to me that there was a general consensus that
the channel binding draft (draft-ietf-emu-chbind-05)  should reference
"EAP Method Support for Transporting AAA Payloads"
(http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-04.txt) as solution
for transporting channel binding information.

In that case, shouldn't we make this draft a working group item? Right
now it is still a personal draft.

Katrin

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:29:15 +0200

Hoeper Katrin-QWKN37 wrote:
> “EAP Method Support for Transporting AAA Payloads”

  We need to confirm on the list (a) what we propose, and (b) whether or
not it has consensus.

> In that case, shouldn’t we make this draft a working group item? Right

  Sam's suggestion (IIRC) was to merge the two documents.  The channel
binding document is small, and may be better served by specifying the
protocol, too.

  Alan DeKok.