Subject: [Emu] Numbering of EAP Lower Layers Registry

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:15:43 +0800

Sam,

Is there a reason that the registry values aren't 1-9?  I know there 
were other values there originally and they were dropped, just curious 
why they weren't renumbered.

spt

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 01:38:00 -0500

>>>>> "Sean" == Sean Turner <[email-masked]> writes:

    Sean> Sam, Is there a reason that the registry values aren't 1-9?  I
    Sean> know there were other values there originally and they were
    Sean> dropped, just curious why they weren't renumbered.

First, sorry for coming so late to the meeting. That was not some
passive-agressive thing or the like, I just was sure that EMU was this
afternoon at 1300.  So I'm sorry I was not there for the discussion of
the document I'm editing.

I didn't renumber because I was concerned people might already be using
these values.  However, as it turns out, we haven't actually allocated
the RADIUS AVP, so there's no way people can be using this already.  I'm
happy to renumber the registrations if people like.

--Sam

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:35:00 +0800

On 11/15/11 2:38 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:
>>>>>> "Sean" == Sean Turner<[email-masked]>  writes:
>

I'd just go and renumber it.

spt