Subject: [Emu] New Chair: Mohit Sethi

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 06:43:51 -0700

I am pleased to announce that Mohit Sethi has agreed to serve as co-chair
for EMU.

Thanks to Mohit!

-Ekr

---

From: "Dr. Pala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 17:33:14 -0400

Congratulations Mohit!

Now you can do more work for free :D

Cheers,
Max

On 7/20/18 9:43 AM, Eric Rescorla wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Mohit Sethi has agreed to serve as
> co-chair for EMU.
>
> Thanks to Mohit!
>
> -Ekr

---

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 13:51:28 -0400

Hi Ekr,

Thanks for the opportunity!

As someone who has implemented and deployed EAP methods as well as 
someone who is genuinely interested in this area, I look forward to 
working with all of you.

However, I am till taking baby steps in this new role and I appreciate 
your honest feedback on-or-off the list in the coming months.

--Mohit

On 07/20/2018 09:43 AM, Eric Rescorla wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 13:58:58 -0400

Dear Doctor Pala,

As the Tao of the IETF states 
(https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/tao/): "IETF is made up of 
volunteers" and "IETF makes voluntary standards".

So both you and I work for free.

That being said, I am excited about this additional responsibility and I 
am eager to work with the group in the coming months.

--Mohit