Subject: [Emu] Poll for virtual interim

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 23:11:24 +0000

Dear all,

We did not have a face-to-face meeting in Vancouver for IETF 107. At 
this point, the IETF 108 meeting in Madrid is also uncertain.

We are therefore considering a virtual interim meeting for EMU during 
middle/end of May 2020. Here are some proposed dates and time slots:
https://doodle.com/poll/vxy5vc4g3cnegpdr

Please indicate your availability!

Joe and Mohit

---

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 12:45:32 +0000

Dear all,

Reminder: please respond to the poll for a potential virtual interim in 
May: https://doodle.com/poll/vxy5vc4g3cnegpdr

Joe and Mohit

On 4/20/20 2:11 AM, Mohit Sethi M wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu