Subject: [Emu] Note taker for IETF 113

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:52:55 +0100

We have a packed agenda so we would like to have some volunteers for note
taking to avoid awkward delays at the beginning of the meeting.  If you
would like to volunteer for notetaker, let the chairs know.

Thanks,

Joe

---

From: Jan-Frederik Rieckers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:21:32 +0100

Hi,

I'd be happy to take notes for all agenda items except the 
EAP-NOOB/EAP-UTE discussion.

Greetings
Janfred

-- 
E-Mail: [email-masked] | Fon: +49 30884299-339 | Fax: +49 30884299-370
Pronomen: er/sein | Pronouns: he/him
__________________________________________________________________________________

DFN - Deutsches Forschungsnetz | German National Research and Education 
Network
Verein zur Förderung eines Deutschen Forschungsnetzes e.V.
Alexanderplatz 1 | 10178 Berlin
www.dfn.de

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Odej Kao (Vorsitzender) | Dr. Rainer Bockholt | 
Christian Zens
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Christian Grimm | Jochem Pattloch
VR AG Charlottenburg 7729B | USt.-ID. DE 1366/23822