Subject: [Emu] Minutes from EMU @ IETF 113

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:45:48 +0200

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in the EMU session at IETF 113. Minutes from 
the EMU session at IETF 113 have now been uploaded: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/minutes-113-emu-00.

A big thank you to Jan-Frederik for helping us with the minutes.

Please report any issues by April 8, 2022.

Joe and Mohit

---

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:51:40 +0300

Dear all,

The minutes have been updated based on a clean up by Jan-Frederik: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/minutes-113-emu-01. 
Thank you once again for your diligence.

The deadline for reporting any issues is still April 8, 2022.

Joe and Mohit

On 3/23/22 21:45, Mohit Sethi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Thank you for participating in the EMU session at IETF 113. Minutes 
> from the EMU session at IETF 113 have now been uploaded: 
> https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fmeeting%2F113%2Fmaterials%2Fminutes-113-emu-00&amp;data=04%7C01%7Csethim1%40aaltofi.mail.onmicrosoft.com%7C513380aab6d54faa437908da0d05d029%7Cae1a772440414462a6dc538cb199707e%7C1%7C0%7C637836616292793966%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=9%2FcyTJgAC%2FI4kJxy2rUsBkFSPEFnG%2F%2Fsxleni9ATGug%3D&amp;reserved=0.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Femu&amp;data=04%7C01%7Csethim1%40aaltofi.mail.onmicrosoft.com%7C513380aab6d54faa437908da0d05d029%7Cae1a772440414462a6dc538cb199707e%7C1%7C0%7C637836616292793966%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=AZIx7JiOEh6E%2B%2BDjdaqIQzHlVty0DOKMkh7%2BbGXGtjo%3D&amp;reserved=0 
>