Subject: FREE for 7 days! Hardcore Hidden Cams!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:54:16 +0100

======= ABSOLUTELY FREE 7 DAY MEMBERSHIP! ========

Cum visit Jenny and her sorority sister sluts at

http://www.freesextv.net

These Young & Tender Horny Sluts Need your Throbbing Love. 
**NEW SPECIAL- 7 DAYS FREE!**    

We have 13 Hidden Cameras These girls DON"T EVEN KNOW ABOUT!! Spy on
Freshman Girls Getting Naked in Locker Rooms. 

**NEW** 
Toilet Cams!! Watch these virgin girlies PEE in dorm rooms. 
Bang these Young 18 year olds Silly! Teen Sex Shows & More!!

**NEW SPECIAL- 7 DAYS FREE!**    

Click below to watch these slutty sorority sisters FREE!

http://www.freesextv.net

======= Super Hard Phone Sex! =============================

Get the ultimate stiffy and more from our LIVE SEX lines!!

   Hot 1 on 1 Action: 1-664-410-2595

(All you pay is Long Distance Charges!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.
To be Removed, please reply to this message with REMOVE in the Subject
----------------------------------------------------------------------