Subject: [Entmib] Status of this working group

From: [email-masked] (Eugene Snider)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:46:39 -0800

According to the subscription list this working group is currently
inactive. I have both comments on 2737 as well as a proposed extension
to handle more complex network infrastructures. Is there an active group
which addresses these issues?

Thanks,

Gene Snider
Zhone Technologies Inc.

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:45:40 -0500

Hi Gene,

We are in the process of re-chartering this group.  The
purpose of the new charter will be to collect implementation 
reports and consider whether the Entity MIB is ready to 
move to Draft Standard.  We are hoping to get IESG approval
for our new charter next week.

So, hopefully this will be an active group very soon!

If you have not already subscribed to the entmib mailing
list, I would suggest that you do so.  We will keep that
list informed regarding our new charter.

I look forward to your input.

Margaret

>which addresses these issues?

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib