Subject: [Entmib] Final Check: EntMIB to Draft Standard

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:53:18 -0500

Hi All,

I believe that we are ready to send the Entity MIB to the IESG
for publication as a Draft Standard RFC.

The latest Entity MIB document can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-entmib-v3-04.txt

Our implementation report can be found at:

http://www.psg.com/~mrw/EntMIB-Impl-Report-Sep03.html

This document has been through several WG last calls, and this
final version addresses all of the WG last call issues and
brings the MIB into alignment with our implementation report.

I will be doing a quick review of the I-D and the implementation
report to make sure that they do match, and then I will submit
it to Bert for publication.

If you have any concerns or issues regarding this plan,
please let me know by Tuesday (27-Jan) at 5pm EST.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib